Request information about our services
At In-Home Care Connection, you have the advantage of the full continuum of care, from home health to hospice for medical support, and caregiver services in your home for times when you need nonmedical assistance.
You, your loved one, and our staff all work together to create a care plan that meets your loved one’s goals.
Home Health Care
Home Health Care is skilled care provided by
- Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
- Medical Social Workers
- Home Health Aides
All in the comfort and familiarity of your home.
Those who are homebound and find it a difficult or taxing effort to leave home while managing a chronic condition or recovering from acute illness, surgery, accident or a change in medical condition, may benefit from Home Health Services. We will have a nurse and/or therapist come to your home to assess your needs and develop a treatment plan in conjunction with your physician’s order.
Home Health Services help our clients function at their highest level at home while avoiding admission or readmission to the hospital or nursing home setting.
Medicare Part A benefit pays 100% of Home Health Services for those who qualify. VA and some insurances also cover Home Health Services.
Return to top
Whether you are recovering from an illness or hospitalization, or just looking for a helpful hand to keep you safe and comfortable in your own home, we are here to help.
Our Client Care Manager will customize a plan that meets your individual needs and match you with caregivers who will be there to help for a few hours a week or 24 hours a day.
Our caregivers receive ongoing training in specialized areas such as Alzheimer’s and Dementia.
Examples of Caregiver Services include:
- Personal Hygiene
- Bathing and Dressing
- Nutrition & Meal Preparation
- Housekeeping & Laundry
- Medication Reminders
- Appointment Escort
- Respite Care
Caregiver Services may be paid privately, by the VA for qualifying Veterans, by disease management groups, or by some qualifying insurance policies such as long-term care insurance.
Return to top
Care, compassion, dignity…an end-of-life connection.
The mission of IHCC Hospice is to provide physical, emotional, social and spiritual support to terminally ill patients, as well as their families and loved ones, while assisting patients and families to live with dignity and comfort as they cope with end-of-life issues.
Services available to hospice patients and their families include:
- Nurse home visits to help manage difficult symptoms
- A home health aide to assist with bathing and grooming 2-3 times per week.
- A social worker as needed to help with emotional issues and to make referrals to other community programs for financial and resource support.
- A chaplain to assist with spiritual concerns. (Our chaplains do not promote a particular faith. They are simply experts in helping people process difficult questions like “Why me?” “Why is there suffering?”
- A trained volunteer to give family members a few hours of relief each week. Also to provide knowledgeable companionship for the patient who might enjoy talking about concerns with someone outside the family.
Hospice services are covered 100% by Medicare and usually 100% by private insurance.
Return to top